Customer service strategy and charter
How we deliver our customer service is set out in our ‘Customer Enquiry/Resolution (CER) Model’.
Our Model focusses on:
- Using customer engagement and participation in the review and, where required, redesign of services.
- Developing customer self-service for those who can access online services, leaving Council staff to concentrate on complex enquiry work and high need customers.
- Progressing towards a more resolution-focussed customer service function.
The Model provides:
- More options for the customer
- Improved responses and consistent resolution for the customer
- Reduced transaction costs forthe City of Coffs Harbour
- Fewer transactions requiring City staff intervention
The Model has a target of resolving 80% of customer enquiries/requests at the first point of contact.