Request Purchase Certificates
This online form is used to purchase particular certificates when buying or selling a property.
Request for Certificates
Use Council's online mapping tool
The following property information is available via Council’s online Mapping System:
- Whether a property currently has availability to Council’s Sewerage Network
- Rate Type (Rating Category)
- Property Address
- Legal Description (Lot, DP, SP etc)
- The amount of latest annual Rate Levy
- Whether a property currently has Postponed Rates
- Property Area (in square metres)
Using the mapping tool
Sep 1. Once in the Mapping System, click on the toolbox icon on the right hand side of the viewer (a spanner and screwdriver). This opens the toolbox.
Step 2. Click on the Search tab in the toolbox ribbon, these are all the search options for Geocortex. There are 3 difference ways to search for an address:
- Search by Property Number – Click on the Property Number Search box and enter Council’s Property Number which can be found on rates and water account information, click the Search button to search. OR
- Search by Lot and DP – Click on the Search by Lot & DP button. Enter your Lot and DP (and section if applicable) and click OK. OR
- Search by Address – Click on the Address Search button, as you type the address a filter list of matching address will display. Select the one you are after and hit Search. For this search to work the address must be Council recognized and in the Council property system.
Step 3. A successful search will bring up the property on the mapping interface with a pin over the located property. To display the associated property information make sure the Property Information feature is checked on in the layer list then click on the Identify button found in the Home panel of the ribbon and then click on the property to be queried. This will load and display the property information for this and other features. Click the feature heading for more information relating to that layer.
You can also watch our instructional video below on how to use our mapping tool.
Online mapping tool
Disclaimer: The information contained within this ‘Mapping System’ is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Coffs Harbour City Council and while Council endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained within this ‘Mapping System’ for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.