Stormwater from a neighbour's property

It is the property owner's responsibility to ensure stormwater overflow from development works, buildings and paved areas is collected, mitigated and/or directed to the street.


Report stormwater issues to council

Step 1.Report to Council 

If you have concerns about stormwater issues please contact us.

Step 2.What happens next?

Generally if it is a recent subdivision, our Subdivision Engineer will investigate.

If the stormwater is coming off defective guttering or being directed by pipes or similar (for example a concrete path), onto your property, our Building Compliance Team will investigate.