Creative Services Panel
The City of Coffs Harbour conducts a range of marketing and communication activities for our services, programs, facilities, destinations and major events.
To help us with these activities we maintain a Creative Services Panel of suitably experienced professionals who can provide:
- Photography and/or videography services
- Branding and/or graphic design
- Print management and/or direct mail
- Digital marketing and/or website services
- Copywriting - short and long form
- Other services required for promotional and marketing campaigns
When we need these services our staff may contact panel members and ask them to submit proposals. The scope of each job will vary. We don't guarantee that all panel members will be asked to provide services.
We encourage sole traders as well as mid to large agencies to submit. Local suppliers will be given preference where possible.
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience in creative service areas listed
- Compliance and adherence to the brief
- Use of current technology and/or innovative methods
- Ability to prepare and deliver media in requested size, format, and file naming conventions
- Ability to prepare and maintain invoices and accounts in a timely manner, and uphold commercial trading integrity
- A willingness to be flexible in working hours e.g. nights and weekends for particular events
- A framework for commissioning services to include hourly rates, travel costs, rights management and delivery timeframes
- Understanding of the region’s business and tourism offerings
- A registered ABN
- A comprehensive portfolio of past work
- Details of the members of the contract team. At a minimum, details for each member to include:
- Name and position
- Length of time with respondent
- Education, trade and/or professional membership
Workers Compensation or Personal Accident & Illness Cover
(Personal Accident & Illness Cover – minimum weekly benefit of at least 75% of weekly income; death and capital benefits of at least $250,000 and minimum benefit period of 24 months.)
| Public Liability (PL) – noting CHCC as an interested party
|| $20 million
| Professional Indemnity (PI)
|| $5 million preferred
| Motor Vehicle Insurance (Comprehensive)
||Yes (required for some jobs)
*If you don't have insurance, you may still submit an RFQ. A risk assessment will be completed for each job before awarding a contract. Businesses without the appropriate insurance required for the particular job will be excluded from that contract.
The successful respondent/s will be required to report on:
- Recording and maintenance of timesheets and locations
- Recording and maintenance of talent release documents
- Copyright aspects for each engagement will be negotiated as part of that engagement.
Our assessment process
We apply an evaluation system to determine the most advantageous offer. We assess whether the bid conforms with all the requirements and evaluate it against a pre-determined weighted series of price and non-price criteria. The goal is to achieve best value for money which does not always mean the lowest price.
By making your submission you understand and agree to adhere to our following policies:
- Procurement Policy (POL-032)
- Statement of Business Ethics
- Code of Conduct Policy (POL-031)
- WHS, Environment and Quality Policy (POL-011)
- Coffs Harbour City Council Approach to Market Terms and Conditions (T&C-001)(ATM T&Cs)
- Coffs Harbour City Council Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (T&C-002) (PO T&Cs)
How to apply
Creative professionals can apply for panel membership at any time by submitting the RFQ response form below and attaching the required documents.
We will also review and refresh the panel annually, generally over summer. We actively promote this to our creative services community and publish the submission dates on this webpage.
Submissions for inclusion in the 2023 review closed on Tuesday 28 February 2023.
City Creative Services Panel RFQ Response Form
For any enquiries please contact:
Team Leader Communications