Pay other bills

You can pay your Council invoices in several ways. 


Please note: Development Application (DA) payments CAN'T be made by credit card, but can use all other payment methods.

Pay by credit card

You can pay by MasterCard or Visa.

Pay by credit card online

You'll need your 13-digit biller code starting with 2182 (on bottom right hand corner of your bill).

There is no merchant fee for this service.

You can also call us to pay with your credit card over the phone 1300 667 083 (24 hours/ 7 days).


Contact your bank or financial institution to pay using BPAY from your cheque, savings or credit account. 

Your BPAY reference number is located under the biller code on your bill. Please note this reference number is different when paying your rates or water account. 

Pay online via your bank (EFT)

You can pay your bill directly into Council's bank account via your internet banking facility.

The BSB and Account Number for your rates payment are found near the EFT symbol in the Methods of Payment section of your bill.

Please note: Every account issued by Council has a different bank account number allocated for EFT payments. Only use the bank account details shown on the bill that you wish to pay.

By phone

You can pay over the phone using your credit card by calling 24 hours/ 7 days:

1300 667 083

There is no merchant fee for this service.

This is an automated service.

Only Visa or MasterCard are accepted.

In person

Customer Service Centre

You can pay your bill by cash, cheque, debit card or credit card (Visa and MasterCard only) at our office located at Yarrila Place, 27 Gordon Street, Coffs Harbour. 

This element requires javascript to be enabled.

Please wait while we load your map...


You can also take your bill to any Australia Post outlet to pay over the counter.


By mail

You can post your cheque to:

Coffs Harbour City Council
Locked Bag 155,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450.

Please make sure you include all account information so that we can ensure the correct allocation of payment. Please ask for a receipt if you would like one.

Visit our make a payment section for information about rates, water bills, concessions and financial hardship support.

See our full list of fees and charges