Eight Councillors, and the Mayor, govern the Coffs Harbour Local Government Area.
The Coffs Harbour Local Government Area is not divided into wards. You are welcome to contact any of our Councillors, regardless of where you live within the LGA.
- Telephone0428 747 891
- ProfilePaul Amos was born and bred in Coffs Harbour and was elected Mayor in December 2021 after a five year term as a Councillor and one year term as Deputy Mayor.
- Telephone0428 943 296
- ProfileGeorge Cecato was first elected to Council in September 2016 and served as Deputy Mayor for 3 years. He is a business person and active community member who has has lived in Coffs Harbour for 32 years.
- Telephone0419 875 322
- ProfileJonathan Cassell is a teacher who calls Emerald Beach home and has spent 20 years contributing positively to the community. He was first elected to Council in December 2021.
- Telephone0419 943 594
- ProfileJulie Sechi is a small business owner, TAFE teacher and professional communicator who has lived in Coffs Harbour for over 30 years. She was first elected to Council in December 2021.
- Telephone0419 821 223
- ProfileSally Townley is an environmental scientist by training who has lived in Coffs since 2000. She is a small business owner who also teaches circus skills and gymnastics to local kids. She was first elected to Council in 2012.
- Telephone0427 078 127
- ProfileScott Wolgamot began his career as a surveyor and engineer and has been a horticulturalist since the early days of blueberry farming. He has been a resident since 1984 and was first elected to Council in December 2021.
- Telephone0419 893 427
- ProfileTony Judge has lived in Woolgoolga since 2015 after retiring from a long career in a variety of roles in the Commonwealth Government. He was first elected to council in December 2021.