Appeal a parking fine

Once a notice has been issued or commenced, our Parking Rangers cannot withdraw it. Find out more about Council's role in parking enforcement

A parking fine can only be appealed by requesting a review directly to Revenue NSW.

 You can request Revenue NSW review your parking fine if:

  • you believe there has been a mistake in issuing the penalty notice
  • there are other reasons that contributed to the offence.

Request a review online

Log in to Revenue NSW and enter the penalty or infringement notice number and the date of the offence.

If you've lost your notice, Contact Revenue NSW

Request a review online 

Go to court

You can elect to go to Coffs Harbour Local court and have the matter heard by a sitting magistrate.

Visit the Revenue NSW website to find out more about Going to court