City of Coffs Harbour has implemented a number of support measures to help reduce the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on local businesses and the community.
Financial Support – paying your council bills
If you are you are the property owner or part owner of the property and are having trouble paying your rates and other City of Coffs Harbour bills we can help you under our Rates, Charges and Fees - Financial Hardship Policy
Before you apply to us in writing, please call our Customer Service Centre for information and advice on 02 6648 4000
- Removal of credit card surcharge fees.
- Providing loan repayment relief for existing loans to community groups upon application.
- Removing the 2020/2021 Special Rate for city centre businesses and associated infrastructure works to the same value.
- Assisting food business to understand and meet their COVID-19 Safe obligations.
- Encouraging everyone to buy local and support local business #buylocal #supportlocal
COVID-19 Recovery Plan
A COVID-19 Recovery Plan has also been developed for the whole Coffs Harbour community which has a focus on business and organisation recovery across multiple sectors that augments available Australian and NSW Government support programs.
Find other support services