Dead animals

Different government agencies are responsible for dead animals in different areas. See which agency you should contact below.

  • Pacific Highway: contact Transport NSW.
  • Beaches: contact us or National Parks and Wildlife.
  • Other roadsides and public places: City of Coffs Harbour (contact details on this page)
  • Riverbank or floating in a river: it could be an environmental issue so please contact us and we will inform our Environmental team.
  • Private property - we will not dispose of dead animals on private properties.