Report an environmental issue

Listed below are some common environmental issues and the relevant agency you can report them to.

When in doubt, report issues to City of Coffs Harbour and we will pass them on to the relevant agency for you.

 Issue  Agency to report to
  • Pollution - water, land, noise, air
  • Burning of waste or offensive burning
  • Failing septic systems
  • Vegetation clearing along waterways or in environmental protection zones
  • Unauthorised uses
  • Unauthorised building or construction  

City of Coffs Harbour 

02 6648 4000 
  • Vegetation clearing
  • Wildlife concerns
  • Pesticide use
  • Spray drift

Environment Line (24 hours) EPA and OEH

131 555 
  • Water access permits
  • Dams, off creek pumping, bores
Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR)

1800 633 362 
  • Uncontrolled burning
  • Fire permits

Call 000 in an emergency 

Rural Fire Service (Coffs Harbour region)

02 6651 6133 

  • Worker welfare 

SafeWork NSW

131 050

  • Odour Englands Road Waste Management Facility

City of Coffs Harbour

Reporting Odours - Englands Road Waste Management Facility