National Public Toilet Maps
The National Public Toilet website shows the location of public toilet facilities across Australia. Information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours, availability of baby change rooms, accessibility for people with disabilities and the details of other nearby toilets. It also has tools such as trip planners and can be downloaded to your phone via the App Store or on Goolge.
Public Toilets with Master Locksmith Association Key
This service allows those with an MLAK key to access toilets 24 hours a day. Keys for this service can be purchased from Coffs Harbour City Locksmith 02 6651 1336 at a cost.
Eligibility is restricted to people who have a disability and have written authority from one of the following:
- a doctor;
- a disability organisation
- a local council or community health centre
- the owner or manager with an accessible toilet on site
You can find MLAK locations on the National Public Toilet Map by entering a location, address or postcode into the search and clicking on the MLAK Key symbol. The results will show toilets fitted with a MLAK key.
Accessible Changing Place
Changing places are public toilets with full sized change tables and hoists to meet the needs of people with severe and profound disabilities.
There are currently three changing places in Coffs Harbour:
- Coffs Harbour War Memorial Swimming Pool - Cnr Coff and Gordon Streets, Coffs Harbour (for users of the pool)
- Castle Street Carpark Public Amenities - Castle Street, Coffs Harbour (MLAK Key Required)
- Amenities at Jetty Beach (MLAK Key Required)
Please see the Mobility Maps for Coffs Harbour Jetty and CBD for further information about accessibility.
To access the maps open the mapping tool, you can then zoom in further on the map to display more detailed information including photographs of the locations.