Just 1 km from the CBD on Hardacre Street off Harbour Drive, The North Coast Regional Botanic Garden in Coffs Harbour offers locals and visitors a unique blend of native and exotic species of flora, recreation, education and relaxation in a most beautiful setting.
If you would like to book a wedding in the Botanic Garden contact Council’s Recreational Services Section on (02) 66484542 or 66484000.
- Harmony Day (March). This is a multicultural event featuring music, dancing and foods from the many countries represented in Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Lillipilli Art and Craft Exhibition (April). The biggest art and craft show between Sydney and Brisbane.
- Japanese Children’s Day (first Sunday in May) celebrates children with kite flying, Japanese entertainment and food.
- Mother’s Day (second Sunday in May) features entertainment and Devonshire teas.
- Winter Swing (July) local entertainment to warm the winter months.
- Father’s Day entertainment and Devonshire teas.
- Botanica Sustainable Living Festival (November) features information about renewable energy sources, ideas for building a sustainable future, community groups, arts and crafts, native plant sales. Plenty of food and entertainment.
For more information about these and other events held in the Garden, check the relevant month in our community events calendar or visit the Friends of the Garden website.