Coffs Harbour City Council is seeking expressions of interest to fill the two retailer roles on Council's City Centre Masterplan Committee. To be eligible, nominees must:
- Own a business within the city centre special rate variation catchment area, and
- Not own property within the city centre special rate variation catchment area.
The City Centre Masterplan Committee is a Section 355 Committee of the Council and its key objectives are to:
- Work with Council on the implementation of strategies and objectives of the Coffs City Centre Masterplan
- Recommend works programs associated with the plan, and
- Recommend expenditure of the funds raised through the Special Rate Levy.
The Terms of Reference (ToR) provide greater detail on the scope and role of the Committee.
In submitting expressions of interest, nominees should provide a summary or their knowledge and experience in one or more of the following key selection criteria:
- Business, retail and/or financial management;
- Major infrastructure development;
- Community advocacy, community development and/or community engagement;
- Destination or industry development;
- Marketing and/or promotions;
- Events and entertainment;
Appointment will be made by Council for a period of two years and selection will be based on merit relative to demonstrated experience and knowledge in one or more of the key selection criteria.
Expressions of Interest close at 5:00pm, Friday 3 May 2019.
To submit an expression of interest, fill in the online form.
For further information, please contact Governance Services on 02 6648 4206.