Parking in Coffs Harbour CBD
Coffs Harbour Central Business District (CBD) has ample parking for both short term and long term stays.
Street parking within the CBD is mostly 60 degree angle parking nose to kerb, however parallel parking can still be found in the fringe areas.
Most of the street parking is restricted to 1 and 2 hour parking limits.
Longer limits can best be found within the numerous free car parking areas close in to the CBD.
These areas have 3hr limits and substantial all day parking areas.
When parking your vehicle in Coffs Harbour please ensure it is legally parked and that you check all sign posting, making yourself aware of any restricting which may apply to the area in which you are parked. Find out more about parking rules
City of Coffs Harbour Rangers conduct random parking patrols throughout the CBD on a daily basis.
City of Coffs Harbour has several free car parks located within the CBD with time limits sign posted. Vehicles must leave the car parking area upon the expiry of the parking time limit.
Free time-limited carpark locations in the CBD
- Park Ave Car Park - three levels with 2hr, 3hr and all day parking available.
- Castle St Car Park - eight levels with 2hr, 3hr and all day parking available.
- Gordon St Car Park - all day parking available.
- Elbow St Car Park - all day parking available.
- Scarba St Car Park - 3hr and all day parking available.
- Lyster St Car Park - all day parking available.
- Coff St Car Park - 2hr parking available.
For more information, contact Council on 02 6648 4000 during business hours.