Footpaths located on Council land or Crown Reserve are under Council's care, control and management. Maintenance works are not carried out on footpaths not on Council or Crown land.
You can send through a Customer Service Request Form with the following information:
• Where is the footpath? (This could include information about the nearest cross road)
• Is the footpath formed and sealed? Is the footpath cracked or broken? Is the footpath considered a trip hazard?
• Is the footpath sunken, uneven, or dangerous?
• Is the footpath lifted due to tree roots?
• Does the footpath require works because of construction/rectification works to the water main?