In light of the ongoing Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic all of our sports grounds are currently closed.
As per the wet weather contingency/risk management plan for Council managed grounds all grounds left open at close of business Friday becomes the responsibility of the user group to determine on game day if the ground is suitable for play. Please read the Sports Grounds Closure Procedures.
In the event that the scheduled games do take place on the weekend and excess damage does occur, an invoice will be sent to any group who used the ground for any repairs required to return the ground to a playable state for the upcoming season.
Please note the following arrangements regarding wet weather for the following sports/grounds utilising Council-managed sports grounds:
AFL - A decision will be made by 5.00pm the day prior to scheduled matches. This information is then given to club presidents to relay to their members.
Baseball - A decision on play will be made between 6.00am and 7.00am on Saturday morning by the Coffs Harbour Baseball Association. This information is then given to Club Presidents to relay to their members.
C.ex Coffs International Stadium - a decision will be made by 3pm Friday afternoon and the information posted on the Ground Closure summary above.
Coffs Coast Sport and Leisure Park - refer to seasonal user group.
Cricket (Senior) - A decision will be made on Saturday morning. Please check the Coffs Harbour and District Cricket Association website under 'news' for updates.
Cricket (Junior) - A decision will be made on Saturday morning, information will then be broadcast on 105.5 Star FM from just before 7.00am.
Football (Soccer) - Please check the North Coast Football website and also ground closure information on other football grounds in the league.
Hockey - Please check the Coffs Harbour and District Hockey Association website for updates.