A temporary grants program set up to help fund activities to enhance community wellbeing in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic has now closed.
The intent of the Community Organisation Assistance Grant Program (Connectivity, Cohesion and Capacity Building) funding was to:
- Support and enable organisations to promote connection and social cohesion in the community
- Strengthen the capacity and resilience of community organisation to deliver services
Council would like to acknowledge the importance of community and not-for-profit organisations and their volunteers for the valuable contribution towards achievement of the MyCoffs Community Strategic Plan vision of a connected, sustainable and thriving community.
Program provided support for small
to medium-sized community based organisations
undertaking projects that provided community connection, digital inclusion and
help overcome social isolation. Eligible organisations applied for grants between $2000 - $5000.
This grant program has now closed and the successful applicants are as follows:
- Boambee East Neighbourhood Centre
- Eastern Dorrigo Ulong Community Hall Management Committee
- Genhealth (Headspace Coffs Harbour)
- Lowanna Community Hall Management Committee
- Sawtell Super Fun Day
- South Coffs Community Gardens
- Volunteer Australia Coffs Harbour
- Westside Tennis Club
- Woolgoolga Regional Community Gardens
For further information, please contact Council’s Community Planner on 02 6648 4281 or email email@example.com