Coffs Harbour City Council adopted its Local Strategic Planning Statement ('the Statement') on 25 June 2020 for the whole of the Coffs Harbour Local Government Area (LGA). The Statement was prepared in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and Regulations.
The Statement is available here (11MB)
The Statement provides a 20-year land use planning vision for the Coffs Harbour LGA. It identifies 16 Planning Priorities to be delivered in four themes to 2040.
Now it is adopted, this Statement will inform several Council processes and procedures, including:
- the roll out of strategic and city-shaping projects within operational and delivery plans;
- infrastructure priorities;
- advocacy with other levels of government for new infrastructure and services to support growth;
- preparation of place plans; and
- amendments to local planning controls (Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan).