All Sewer Service Diagrams (SSDs) need to be submitted meeting the following specifications:
- All drawn and required text information on the diagram must be complete and legible in a fine point black pen.
- SSD must be drawn to a scale. Preferred scales are: 1:100; 1:200; 1:250;1:500.
- North point must be shown on the diagram.
- Include only symbols and abbreviations as shown on the template legend.
- All lettering and figures are to be drawn clear and legible.
- Diagrams are only to show sanitary drainage up to the point of connection within the property boundary, property boundaries and building outlines.
- Clearly show the sanitary drainage layout up to the point of connection within the property boundary indicating all internal points, external drainage, trade waste and any onsite treatment / diversion system up to the point of connection with the Network Utility Operators sewer including any existing sanitary drainage remaining in use on the property.
- Street name and number (for street frontage) and/or Lot number and DP (deposited plan) number along with suburb and municipality.
- If there is no connection to a Network Utility Operator’s sewer please label as private sewer, community title, onsite septic tank or AWTS etc.
A4 and A3 SSD Templates are available via the Fair Trading website