Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Changing Your Water Account Mailing Address

To change the mailing address for your Water Accounts, a Change of Address Form is required to be completed and signed by the property owner before the change will be recorded.  This process has been introduced to minimise the possibility of unauthorised account changes.

Completed Change of Address Forms should be returned to Council via:

  • Post:

            Coffs Harbour City Council
            Locked Bag 155
            Coffs Harbour NSW 2450

  • Email: - please ensure you include your property number, address and your new postal address details.

Please contact our Water Billing Section on (02) 6648 4000 if you would like this form sent to you.

Please Note: A change of address will not be accepted by Council over the telephone or via any other method which does not include a signature from a property owner authorising the change.  Address changes will also not generally be accepted from a third party acting on behalf of a property owner.

Change of Address Form