Skip Navigation LinksHome / Our Environment / Overgrown Land - Roadside Mowing

 Overgrown Land - Roadside Mowing 

Council will investigate overgrown blocks in private premises or on council land and will act to resolve it if it is deemed there is an issue.

Please contact Council on 6648 4000 and ask for the Rangers if you believe there is an issue with overgrown land.
Coffs Harbour City Council