C.ex Coffs International Stadium will host the Sydney Swans and North Melbourne as part of the AFL’s pre-season JLT Community Series. The teams will battle it out under lights at C.ex Coffs International Stadium on Sunday 19 February 2017.
Sunday 19 February 2017
Gates Open: 11.30am
Curtain Raiser Match: 11.45am (North Coast Academy Challenge)
Main Game Starts: 2.05pm
Stadium Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW
Tickets are on sale now!
|Family (2 adults, up to 4 juniors under 15)
|Adult Member Upgrade
|Concession Member Upgrade
| Junior Member Upgrade
All ticket types and prices are set and controlled by the AFL
All prices are subject to additional ticket agent fees. For this event, a one-off service & handling fee from $3.60 per transaction applies on all purchases as set by Ticketek. The actual service and handling fee may vary depending on the method of ticket delivery selected.
Grandstand tickets are the only ticket type which guarantees a physical seat. Grandstand tickets are sold on a "Next Best Available" seating system. You cannot choose the location of your seat. VIEW GRANDSTAND SEATING MAP
General admission tickets gives you access to the grass hills surrounding the playing field. You are welcome to bring a picnic rug or camp chair.
- Children aged 6-14 as at 1 January 2017 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket.
- Children aged 5 and under as at 1 January 2017 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge; however they must not occupy a seat.
- Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2017 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
Club Member access:
AFL and Club access members will have free general admission entry to those matches in which their Club is competing (subject to availability, upgrade fees may be applicable). Some restrictions may apply for non-access members. To confirm your eligibility, please contact your club.
Access to JLT Community Series matches is subject to capacity and is not guaranteed. The AFL recommends that members upgrade their membership to a reserved seat or register for a general admission ticket in order to guarantee entry. Membership upgrades and registrations are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis and subject to an additional fee. Transaction fees may also apply.
At the game: Tickets are available to purchase on game day at Gates 1A, 1B (western side of Stadium) and Gate 6 (Eastern side of Stadium). Please note that ticket sales at the gates will be CASH ONLY
Conditions of Entry to C.ex Coffs International Stadium
- Designated smoking areas will be allocated for patrons around the venue.
- No alcohol permitted
- No unsealed water or soft drink permitted
- No take-away/commercially prepared food permitted
- No glass permitted
- All bags and eskies must be made available for inspection. Failure to do so may lead to refusal of entry
- No person deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted to enter Management reserves the right to remove any person deemed to be intoxicated, unruly or quarrelsome
- Mid-strength and light beer and spirits only to be available at the venue from the second half of the main game
- Children under the age of 12 must be under the immediate supervision of a responsible adult at all times
- No bulky goods permitted
- No Skateboards, Rollerblades, Scooters or Bicycles
A bus and taxi zone is located on Stadium Drive at the southern end of the Stadium. VIEW EVENT MAP
Venue Courtesy Buses
Shuttle buses have been
arranged with the following venues to drop their members and guests to the Stadium between 1 –
2pm and transport patrons back to their venues between 4 – 5pm:
The buses will drop off and depart from the bus zone on Stadium Drive at the southern end of the Stadium, exit via Gate 4 at the end of the match. Please contact these venues directly for further information on their courtesy bus options.
Visit the Coffs Coast website for more information about accomodation and activities in the region.