Pedestrian Access Mobility Plan Review (PAMP report)
A review of the PAMP was conducted in July 2011. The report helps Council to improve pedestrian facilities and prioritise funding to provide a network of safe, convenient and connected pedestrian routes throughout the area.
The aims of the review were to improve the pedestrian network in terms of:
- equity of access
- comfort and
PAMP Final Report - Sections 1 - 5
PAMP Final Report - Section 6
PAMP Final Report - Section 7
PAMP Final Report - Section 8 - 10
PAMP Final Report - Appendix A
PAMP Final Report - Appendix B
PAMP Final Report - Appendix C
PAMP Final Report - Appendix D and E
Footpath maintenance required
Footpaths located on Council land or Crown Reserve come under Council's care, control and management. Maintenance works will not be carried out on footpaths not on Council or Crown land.
What we need to know:
- Where is the footpath? (This could include information about the nearest cross road)
- Is the footpath formed and sealed? Is the footpath cracked or broken? Is the footpath considered a trip hazard?
- Is the footpath sunken, uneven, or dangerous?
- Is the footpath lifted due to tree roots?
- Does the footpath require works because of construction/rectification works to the water main?
Call Council on 6648 4000.