Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Food Businesses
Thinking of setting up a new food business, taking over an exisiting business or just need some general information?
The answers to the most common questions recieved by Council can be found in the guidance below.

General Legal Requirements

Notification of a Food Business

Regulatory (Health) Inspections

Food Safety Supervisors

Regulatory Enforcement Options

Starting a New Food Business

Fixed Food Business

Fixed food businesses are those operating from a non-movable location, i.e. shop or residential premises.

Are the Business Premises being used as a food business for the first time?

Premises previously used as a food business.

Non Fixed Food Businesses

Formally known as ‘mobile’ or ‘temporary’ food businesses, non-fixed food businesses are any food business trading from a vehicle or temporary structure.

General Requirements

Non-fixed food buisnesses trading outside of Coffs Harbour LGA

Non-fixed food businesses visiting Coffs Harbour to trade

Charities and Not for Profit Groups

Organisers of Temporary Events


Scores on Doors



 Subscribe to the Environmental Health Newsletter


 Environmental Health Newsletter




 Latest Edition of Environmental Health News