Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Changing Your Mailing Address

To change the mailing address for your Accounts, a Change of Address Form is required to be completed and signed by the property owner before the change will be recorded.  This process has been introduced to minimise the possibility of unauthorised account changes.

Completed Change of Address Forms should be returned to Council via:

  • Post:  Coffs Harbour City Council
               Locked Bag 155
               Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
  • Email: - please ensure you include your property number, address and your new postal address details.
Please contact Council on (02) 6648 4000 if you would like this form sent to you.

Please Note: A change of address will not be accepted by Council over the telephone. Address changes will also not generally be accepted from a third party acting on behalf of a property owner.

Change of Address Form 
How do I change the name on the Rate Notice?
A change of name must be supported by the appropriate documentation. Changing your details with Coffs Harbour City Council only changes the records held by Council.
If you wish to change your property title, you will need to contact the State Government’s ‘Land and Property Information Division’ on 1300 052 637.
Documentation required to change your name includes:
  • marriage certificate
  • divorce decree
  • new drivers licence