Coffs Harbour City Council is inviting:
- Property owners (contributing to the City Centre Special Rate Variation (SRV))
- Retailers (within the City Centre SRV catchment area), and
- Community members (within the Coffs Harbour Local Government Area (LGA))
To submit Expressions of Interest to nominate for the following positions on the City Centre Masterplan Committee:
- One Community member position (within the Coffs Harbour LGA)
- Two Retailer positions (within the City Centre SRV catchment area), and
- Three Property Owners positions (within the City Centre SRV catchment with property valued at greater than $1,000,000)
The City Centre Masterplan Committee is a Section 355 Committee of the Council and its key objectives are to:
- Work with Council on the implementation of strategies and objectives of the Coffs City Centre Masterplan
- Recommend works programs associated with the plan, and
- Recommend expenditure of the funds raised through the Special Rate Levy.
The Terms of Reference (ToR) provide greater detail on the scope and role of the Committee.
Nominees are to send a letter expressing their interest and stating their eligibility relative to the vacant positions, and provide a summary of their knowledge and experience in one or more of the following key selection criteria:
- Business, retail and/or financial management;
- Major infrastructure development;
- Community advocacy, community development and/or community engagement;
- Destination or industry development;
- Marketing and/or promotions;
- Events and entertainment;
Appointment will be made by Council for a period of two years and selection will be based on merit relative to demonstrated experience and knowledge in one or more of the key selection criteria.
Expressions of Interest close at 5:00pm, 13 July 2018 and should be addressed to:
City Centre Masterplan Committee Application
Coffs Harbour City Council
COFFS HARBOUR NSW 2450
Alternatively, Expressions of Interest can be emailed direct to: email@example.com
For further information, please contact Governance Services on 02 6648 4216.