LABOUR DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY MONDAY 3 OCTOBER 2016
Other Closures for Monday (3rd October 2016)
- Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery and Museum
- All Council Libraries
- Jetty Memorial Theatre (box office)
- Community Village Office/Reception
- Operational Depots (Nana Lane, Marcia Street and Woolgoolga)
Visitor Information Centre
The Visitor Information Centre will be open as per normal (9am to 5pm).
Please see here for information
Reports of Missed Rubbish Collection Service, Missing or Damaged Bins
Please report these instances by phoning: 1800 265 495
If your matter is urgent please call 6648 4000 to be put through to our ‘after hours’ operator.
Urgent matters can include:
- Sewer chokes or sewer overflows
- Serious water service problems
- Animal attacks
- Environmental pollution
- Any other instance whereby you require urgent attention.
Alternatively, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave your name and contact number and we’ll return your call during normal business hours.
The C.ex Coffs International Stadium will be open, as we have the FFA National Youth Championships for boys taking place.
Email Us: email@example.com
Locked Bag 155
Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Please read the mail guidelines for customers.
Tel: 02 6648 4000
ABN: 79 126 214 487
Opening Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
To contact Council duty staff out of hours, please call (02) 6648 4000.
- Missed rubbish collection service, missing or damaged bins.
Phone: 1800 265 495
- Report a blocked or overflowing sewer
(02) 6648 4000
- Report a water leak
Phone: (02) 6648 4000
Call 000 for emergencies, including fire reporting.