National Public Toilet Maps
The National Public Toilet website shows the location of public and private public toilet facilities across Australia. Information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours, availability of baby change rooms, accessibility for people with disabilities and the details of other nearby toilets. It also has tools such as trip planners and can be downloaded to your iPhone from the app store free of charge.
Public Toilets with Master Locksmith Association Key
This service allows those with an MLAK key to access toilets 24 hours a day. Keys for this service can be purchased from Coffs Harbour City Locksmith 02 6651 1336 at a cost.
Eligibility is restricted to people who have a disability and/or have written authority from one of the following:
- a doctor;
- a disability organisation
- a local council or community health centre
- the owner or manager with an accessible toilet on site
SCIA maintains a list of MLAK locations or go to the National Public Toilet Map and enter a location, address or postcode into the search. The results will show if a toilet is fitted with a MLAK key.
Accessible Changing Place
Changing places are public toilets with full sized change tables and hoists to meet the needs of people with severe and profound disabilities.
There are currently three accessible changing places in Coffs Harbour that can be accessed with a MLAK key:
- Coffs Harbour War Memorial Swimming Pool - Cnr Coff and Gordon Streets, Coffs Harbour
- Castle Street Carpark Public Amenities - Castle Street, Coffs Harbour
- Amenities at the market area at Jetty Beach