Council has a range of ways in which Council bills can be paid, including online options.
NEW! - PAY by MyPost Digital Mailbox (Credit Card)
MyPost Digital Mailbox is a secure, private and easy-to-use online mailbox where you can receive mail, pay most bills and store your most important documents in one place.
Activate your free digital mailbox to:
- Pay and manage most bills
- Securely store documents such as notices and receipts
- Receive notifications and reminders so you never miss a bill payment
- Schedule payments with a range of payment options
- Make budgeting easier with a view of incoming and past bills
Visit MyPost Digital Mailbox for more information and to receive your bills online.
PAY by CREDIT CARD
Register to receive your bill online and you won't have to manage a paper bill again
Water Account Payment
You will need your Water Account "Payment Code" (this is a 13-digit number found near the bottom right side of your water account).
You will need your Rates "Payment Code" (this is a 13-digit number found near the bottom right side of your rate account).
Please contact Council's Rates Section on (02) 6648 4444 if you have any enquiries about this online payment service.
Terms and Conditions
Privacy and Security Statement